jeudi 20 août 2009

Painted Wych cult units

My first warp beasrt squad.
Warp beast were painted pretty fast. I just needed some more time on the small details, but the main purple body was done with drybrushing and inks.

Second warp beast squad: I hate having the same models all over again, so I had to convert these. Next warp beast sqaud will be made from other GW models and beast master from some dark elf model. I have many ideas, but not much time, money or will to put into making more warp beast squads, so extra squads will be for a later this year...


The first wych squad I painted. Currently I'm only painting female wyches, male wyches will be painted a lot later this year.

Lelith Hesperax
I ended up repainting this girl, she's lovely, probably one of our best looking Dark Eldar models.

My lovely witch succubus, I only had one musician and she was the only unique witch I had so it was the best model to convert. I immediately saw how a hellion hellglaive could be put on her to represent a punisher.


My lovely converted witches, their hands are pretty small so only metal splinter rifles are small enough to not seem so freagin huge on them. I still have many converting ideas in my head, I'll buy some more dark Elf witches for sure!


My reavers...they took forever to paint. But I'm pretty happy with the result. At first I was planning on painting 12 reavers at once, but once I started I realised how much time they would take and I decided to stick witgh 6. 6 next reavers will be painted after I'm done with HQs ,raiders and ravagers.


Hellions, most Dark Eldar players stay away from these. They may buy them, but not use them... I'm closely the same, but as far as painting I wanted to paint them because of their weird armor and I only have 8 of them, so why not? I still want some more, at least 3 for sure: to have 3 deepstrike squad with blaster.

Hellion succubus, hellions are even more worthless without her, she's isn't worth a normal wych succubus, but she's far better than a sybarite!

Still so much Wych Cult stuff to paint:
-34 reaver jetbikes
-40 wyches
-2 wych lords



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.