jeudi 20 août 2009

Dark Eldar Razorwing

The only flyer that's fully painted (except the base). It was the first flyer I ever bought. I was pretty excited when I saw a razorwing was for sale on ebay (because it's out of production), I was even more excited while opening the box containing it and I was amazed to see the model itself, I loved it, even though I find it weird.
I painted it quite some time ago and I decided to make it very purple, other flyers are darker with less purple. Other flyers are also 3/4 painted, I just couln't stand the sight of unpainted flyers so I did most of the painting already, I just need to do some small highlights and I need to do all the black parts. Problem is: I have some many flyers to paint and they're far from being a priority, I mean who needs 6 ravens and 2 razorwings in a small army. I only have a very small amount of painted models, I prefer painting more needed units first.















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.