mercredi 19 août 2009

Harlequin allies

My cute Eldar Harlequin army. I got this army a few months ago, from a lot of auctions on ebay. Right now I only miss the new shadowseer and the first great harlequin to have all harly models.
I don't think anyone will mind if I ally these with my Dark Eldar, harlequins are known to visit the dark kin in their dark cities.

I have no clue when I'll paint them, but I know one thing about their painting: it will take a long time. I'll be doing them exactly like you should , like lots of diamond patterns!
I'll probably paint a few when I feel like it and then I'll post pictures ofcourse!


I'm not really sure if I will be adding a lot more, I'll probably add a venom and some jetbikes, but my original plan was to buy all models on foot. The venom is just a conversion, and the bikes are all the same,

Here is the cute little army


I got this first harlequin about a year ago and painted him immediately. It is my only harlequin painted so far and my first time doing the diamond pattern (which took me a whole night)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.