mercredi 19 août 2009

Eldar

It's pretty sad this is the only army picture I have of my Eldar army, most of them are half painted or just "badly" painted, they're from a long time ago, back when I was less good at painting. The army is a little bit bigger right now, it's around 6000 pts worth. funny part: I barely have any skimmers, except the 2 falcons, 1 fireprism, 2 vypers.
The wave serpent took so long to be produced by GW, I would have several if they had made it sooner before starting other new armies.
Eldar was my first army ever, soon after the new Dark Eldar were released, this explains how these 2 armies are my biggest.
My eldar army consists of mostly old minis, I have almost no new edition eldar units, except harlequins. I have eldar from various old editions, recently I bought some rogue trader and second edition eldar too.

I'm planning to increase the size of this army and add a lot of new fun stuff. I want try to own all different eldar units from all edition, both GW and forgeworlds. I'll be ordering some eldar flyers in a few months, maybe some other forgeworlds.

Painting of this army will be done soon after I'm done with Dark Eldar, obviously that will take some time...

Any future updates on this army will be shown on this blog for sure.
These are probably the best allies Dark ELdar could have.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.