dimanche 2 août 2009

Kabal of the Dark Moon

Actually my second army, but still my biggest the army.
Unless you can prove otherwise this is the biggest Dark Eldar army ever.
Before talking some more: picture time!

Armypicture taken before I had any flyers or started making those 2 extra superheavies.
Who th hell says Dark Eldar don't belong in apocalypse!
My lovely skimmers!


My reaver force so far. It takes so much space and they die pretty easily, but they cool to watch.

My Dark Eldar airforce



My WIP superheavy skimmers: 2 Soul Cages and 1 Massacre Gunboat.

I have a blog 100% Dark Moon Kabal. You'll find a lot of pictures on there, don't hesitate to visit it! Since it's 100% for my dark eldar army you may see a lot of pictures you won't see in here, together with a lot extras. I might also post some things in here that I won't post on my other blog.

Why do I say I have around 20.000 pts? I have no clue on how much I have if I would have to use it all.
I just know that without apocalypse formation points and without assets it's already around 20k, with all those extra points I wouldn't be surprised if it goes higher. I also havn't include points for the new WIP superheavy skimmers.
Do I plan on expanding? Ofcourse!
I want at least 4 more ravens and 1 more Razorwing and several Void Dragons.
I have some drawings of future bigger Dark Eldar flyers, I don't plan on starting building them anytime soon since I'm already with those 2 unfinished big skimmers.
I want to make a few more of those huge skimmers, I some basics for extra superehavies, I'll build 2 more Massacre gunboats and 3 more Soul Cages as well as 1 special huge Dais of Destruction. Vect will get one unique superheavy skimmer onwhich I will work 3 times more than the normal big skimmers. He'll be only one of a kind; unique weapons, unique look and unique stats.
I have like I saw some blueprints for a at least 1 huge flyers and plans and drawing for 2 extremely big "floating bases."
One of those huge skimmers will belong to heamonculi, it will actually look like a big lobster, with huge claws and everything, but still very Dark Eldar style armor, like an even bigger brother of the Nemesis (big talos I built)
Second Huge Skimmer is bases on Star wars (Jabbas sail barge).
It will just be huge and a lot bigger than the Lobster above. It will even be able to transport raiders and ravagers. It's intended as a ship to transport slaves, role will be almost the same as the manta, but it's gonna be even bigger. It's my way of giving Dark Eldar their own imperator class titan.
Ground forces I want to add if I can:
A few more mandrakes I only have 15 mandrakes
more grotesques, I enjoy converting...
a few more wyches, I don't have a lot of dark elf witches, I still have too many ideas for conversions.
Hellions, I only have 8 so far, even if they don't much I want more of them!
You never have enough raiders of ravagers...
42 reaver jetbikes for 20k is just not enough...
If I end up buying armies i'll probably end up with buying units I didn't really want or need, but that's ok, I'll be happy if my army gets even bigger XD.
Currently I have around 110 models painted, still have around 600 models to paint, BUT I have 500 warriors, so most of those are just warriors. I still have an impressive numbers of skimmers and reavers and other pretty complicated models to paint...
I'll keep posting progress pictures or both painting and any army additions.
Enjoy!
Don't be afraid to post comments!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.