mercredi 19 août 2009

Tau empire


My tau, what can I say about my tau...
Well I started the army because of my love for xenos. I love most xenos, except orcs who are just ugly and dumb. I collect most xenos armies and if any new xenos race is created chances are pretty high that I'll start another army.
I was immediately sold on tau because of their battlesuits. I'm a fan of most gundam series and of anime so I couldn't resist. Background was also so interesting and well everything about them attrackted me. Their unique fish like look was so interesting, their armor and their weapons just made it easier to start this army.
I had at least 1 of each different Tau unit untill the new codex, once the new codex was out I went to GW to get me a pirahna and some vespids. I still want all other missing units and all forgeworld units that exist, but I don't have any time or money to spend in this army for now.
I do however buy without reason sometimes and I would mind getting at least 1 skyray, 1 sniper drone squad and 1 squad of new XV25 suits.
Who knows i'll be sure to post pictures if I get new tau units, but I have to admit this is one of my lowest priorities. Once other priorities are done I'll come back to this lovely army.
Another reason why I might come back to these guys: the army is fairly small (2500 pts), and a lot of units are already painted, so I could want to finish them in a crazy painting mood.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.