mercredi 19 août 2009

My necron army


I never bothered increasing it in size, but I did paint them. I wanted to start necrons ever since I first saw the new codex (which also was the first printed necron codex), so I bought the battleforce, 1 lord and the codex when I saw them for the first time. I plan on getting back to these guys, not sure when...
I'll probably end up buying and painting some necrons in a crazy shopping mood.
Once I have some more painted I'll post them right here!
Besides their cool background I had one main reason to start necrons: They're painted pretty fast and to make it even better: their armies are fairly small.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.