jeudi 20 août 2009

Mandrakes and champion

The models don't look that great after so many years, but I still like them. Ofcourse I had to convert some to avoid boring repetitions. I saw some people converting mandrakes straith from warriors, I decided to do the same, but Kharandhil's style! Some cool poses, some greenstuff and the trick was done. I'll be making more mandrakes in the future from warriors and real mandrakes mixed, I might put some dark elf bitz in there as well but I don't like mixing dark elf and dark eldar too much.

Try to see which ones are converted :p



...and...probably one of my best pieces of my whole collection. It took weeks to think about what to do, what parts to use, it took some more weeks to actually make the guy, a few hours were needed to think about how to paint him and it took me a few days to finally paint.
I hope you like him!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.