dimanche 2 août 2009

Introduction

Hi!

I'm just another 40k loving guy, I've been playing for about 13 years now and I have a lot of armies and a lot of projects I'd like to share. What better way to share than online.

I have several armies and they're all dominated by my huge Dark Eldar force, so I figured why not name my blog after my Kabal. I'm also currently only working on painting Dark Eldar. I have too many armies to paint, so I decided to focus on one until it's completely finished. I do still paint other units from other armies, but it happens very rarely

Once I have finished all (or most of my) Dark Eldar I'll start working on Eldar probably.
I also want to start on harlequins in between Dark Eldar simply because they can be the perfect allies for Dark Eldar. I love the models and they fit awesomely in a Dark Eldar army.
This already points towards to true focus of this blog: 40k in general. I'll talk a lot about Dark Eldar, since they're the main attraction, but I'll also talk about my other armies and about other 40k related matter. Some other articles online, blogs and other armies can be so interesting I will put them in here to share them with you all.

Currently I have all these armies:
around 20.000 pts Dark Eldar
around 6000 Eldar
around 2500 Tyranids
2500 Tau empire
a cute little 800 Necron force
Around 2500 pts harlequins (points counted with old rules)

I'm a diehard fan of all eldar, I've just been concentrating on the Dark Kin lately, because it's the biggest army
I love Tyranids because of obvious reasons: nothing cooler than big hordes of monsters, what scifi fan doesn't enjoy watching hordes of insects like alien killing poor humans?
Why Tau? I'm an anime fan and first time I saw the new white dwarf with new tau background and imagines I was sold. The battlesuits appealed so much to me, especially since I'm a gundam fan.
Necrons I liked for simple reason, fluff was very cool, models didn't look too bad, but the final reason to make me start a necron army: Small armies, very fastly painted.
Harlequins I always liked and I always wanted to have all harlequin models, so a few months ago I started buying them all from ebay.

I love most xenos (except orcs), if a new cool race of xenos is released I'll probably start doing to army. Future armies I want to start: Kroot mercenaries and a genestealer cult.

I buy models from all editions even from rogue trader. I have some models that don't have any stats or can't be used in any army just for the sake of having them and seeing them.


So what can you expect on this blog?
Mostly Dark Eldar stuff; latest rumors, my kabal updates, new datasheets, other dark eldar armies, conversions, etc...
Like I said I'll also post news and pictures of my other armies as well as anything I find worthy of being mentioned in here.
I have great ambitions for this blog, hopefully it will get pretty big and famous.

I hope you enjoy this blog!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
I'm the typical 40k guy who has several armies and can't stop buying more and more.